Thursday, June 28, 2007

My First Play Date without MAMA!

On Tuesday I had my first play date without my Mama! She had to work and Baba took me to go and play with Chelsea and her Mommy. It was so much fun! We went to Wal-Mart and to the park. We painted on the sidewalk and jumped on the little trampoline. We also played Beauty Salon and Chelsea made my hair pretty. Here are some photos that Chelsea's Mommy took while we were having lots of fun!
I love to jump on the trampoline, it's so much fun!


I was writing Mama a note! This was so much fun! Mama said my hair is in my face 'cause Baba doesn't know how to do my piggy tails...but he doesn't want to learn, either!

Chelsea was curling my hair and making it pretty, just like the Beauty Salon!


See that sticker on my shirt? I got it because I am a big girl now and I went on the potty! Mama said she's so proud of me!

1 comment:

Gma Gpa said...

Looks like you both are having lots of fun! Can't wait to meet you Sarah. Love from Chelsea's grandma & grandpa in Illinois.