Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bargain of the Week!

Sarah's Lao Lao finds the most adorable clothes for Sarah and a bunch of them she gets for really good deals on Ebay. This week I got this adorable poncho for Sarah from Ebay. It's by Hanna Andersson and was brand spankin' new in the package. It had a price of $48.00 and I only paid $3.99 it was about $10 with shipping! It's so cute, I took photos simply to show off my bargain shopping of the week! I love a good deal!
Sarah just loves this frog, it came for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa in California. It plays songs and she dances around and claps, it also talks about the shapes on the belly and gives kisses. It was the hit of the night!

The itsy bitsy spider...here's our "out came the sun"
"...crawled up the spout again!"



Whew...that was fun!

The Queen of the Remote!



Mama! I found your gloves!






No comments: