Sunday, July 29, 2007

My inquisitive little girl

So, I found these notes I'd written down in April and May. I thought I'd share them with you here...

It was April 27, 07 and we were driving in the car.
Sarah: "What are you doing, Mama?"
Me: "I'm driving, Sarah...what are you doing?"
Sarah:"I'm driving too, Mama...."


she pauses and thinks for a minute...

Sarah:"I'm driving Baba craaaaazy!"

I think I hurt myself laughing that day, it was so funny! It made me wonder what kinds of things Troy tells her when I'm not around!



We were at church and it was all over. Sarah saw one of the young men who had been recovering from a really bad car accident. His name is Caleb and he had crutches and some bandages on his leg. After looking at him for a while, Sarah turned to me and said, "Mama, Caleb has owies"
Me: "Yes, Sarah, he has owies on his foot and his leg."
Sarah:"Pay for him"
Me: "You want to pray for Caleb's owies to get all better?"
Sarah: "Yes."
Me: "Okay let's go pray for Caleb."
She put her hand with mine on Caleb's leg and I told him she wanted to pray for him...
Sarah: "Dear geesus...pay caleb owies...make 'em all better...pay owies...in geesus name. AMEN!"

She eagerly looks at me and says: "He's all better!"
Me: "Yes, baby...Jesus will heal Caleb and he will be all better. Good job, praying for Caleb!"

*sigh* and sometimes she brings unlimited joy and tears to my eyes.

No comments: