Sunday, November 05, 2006

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

Well, we had 2 heck of a celebrations for our little girl's SECOND birthday! When we traveled to Ohio to visit my family, we decided to celebrate her birthday there so that my family could be a part of her birthday and then we had another party here, the day after her actual birthday (the closest Saturday!). She had a blast both times and got A LOT of awesome presents! What a joy to FINALLY be able to celebrate a birthday with our daughter, since we hadn't met her last year for her first birthday. What joy she's brought to our lives.
Hmm, let's see this music....what song shall I play?

Music, schmusic! Who needs it? I'll just play the concerto in my head!


Look at one of my favorite presents! I got a ladybug raincoat, umbrella and cute boots to match from my Great Uncle Greg and Aunt Cathy! They're awesome!

Here's my cute cupcakes that my Mama's cousin, Christine, made for me for my birthday...I'm not so sure about those candles, Mama said that they're hot and I don't want to get burned!


Here's my new xylophone that I got from Aunt Nati...this was from my second party. I love to play songs for my Baba, but for some reason, he puts these little things in his ears and just smiles at me while I play.


This is my cool new wagon that I got from my Poppa, I LOVE to go for rides all over the neighborhood, I tell Mama and Baba, "ride wa-GON please" every day!


Peek-a-Boo!


Here I am holding my new asian baby doll that I got for my birthday, isn't she cute? She kinda looks like me in the first photo that Mama and Baba saw of me...except she has a lot more hair!


Here's the cupcakes Mama made me, and Baba is holding it so I can blow out the candle, I was feeling a little better about the candles this time.


What? Huh? Can't a girl enjoy all this sugar without that silly camera in her face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ladybug stuff is really cute.