Monday, October 09, 2006

My Little Wall Flower!

Yesterday at church, Baba decided to put me up on a shelf, like a little baby doll! Mama said I looked like the prettiest wall flower she's ever seen, but I didn't know what she was talking about. I just know I was happy to have my crackers and to play with my Baba! Look, I even let Mama put a pretty yellow bow in my hair too, and I only took it out 5 or 6 times all day, not the normal every 10 seconds...cause for some reason, I'm not sure why I do it, I just love to pull it out of my hair and have Mama put it back for me.
Look, in this one I'm showing Mama and Baba my pretty teeth!

Uh, Baba...are you sure I'm okay up here?

I guess it is pretty FUN up here! heehee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Troy have a lovely girl there! Beautiful dress.