Monday, November 02, 2009

October Play Date

For our Oct. play date we went bowling and had a mini-b'day for Sarah and Lia. It was a lot of fun for all of us!
Here is Sarah and Lia with the birthday cake I baked for them.

Lia with the present we brought her!

And, Sarah with hers.


Don't ask me...I have no idea why the arms are up there...it was the only group shot I could get and I wasn't complaining! For once they all looked smiley in the photo, too! From left to right: Sarah, Preston, Emilie, and Lia
Preston, was hilarious! It didn't matter how many pins he hit, he was so joyful, arms in the air, jumping up and down, it was great! I love this shot! Feet off the floor and everything!

Sarah was having a blast!
Lia's turn to bowl!
There's Sarah's ball down there, almost a gutter ball, if it hadn't been for the rails! Most of the time she insisted on NOT using the ramp, she's a big girl now, you know!
Preston dancing cause he got to bowl!
Emilie's turn!

Preston with his Mom, Michelle!
Granny style!
Sarah was soo happy, she was having a lot of fun!

Preston getting a little guidance
Preston getting ready!

No comments: