Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Sweet Little Girl

Times like these, I'm so proud of my little girl. Sarah had some birthday money left over and we went shopping. She found some fun leopard print flannel pillowcases that she insisted on buying with her money. When I was helping her put her change back in her ladybug purse, she got all excited and told me what she wanted to do with it.
"Oh Mama! I want to take that change to the people that ring the bell, so that I can help the kids have Christmas presents that don't have money for presents!"
It brought tears to my eyes to hear her say that!
Then a week later, we went to Wal-Mart and there was the bell ringer. She got SOO excited when she saw them and walked up there with her ladybug purse in hand. Emptied it out of every coin, and put it in the famous red collection pot.
It made me so proud of her, I can't even tell you.
Moments like that, I thank God that she's learning the good things and the bad ones aren't rubbing off! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sweet story! Glad to see the updates with you guys! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!